Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas 2012

I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas, we had a great time.  As most people (me) enjoy a post with lots of pics for a bit of a nosey I thought I'd do a quick round up of Christmas day in photos to share.







This years Christmas table centre - every year Emily and I have a great time planning how we are going to decorate our Christmas table.

All systems go!  We begin serving lunch.....

Steve has just announced that the bird isn't cooked and we have to stop dishing up lunch!!

Steve sporting eye patch from cracker, not something he requires as a result of annoying me by not checking the bird was cooked before starting to serve lunch!!




5 comments:

  1. Oh I love your dress!! And that's some stash of pressies under the tree there. Your Christmas looked like a lovely, cosy affair - perfect. Tell Em the centrepiece looks spot on! I love the silver strands, Paul usually has to restrain me from throwing bucketfulls of them over the tree. Happy New year missus x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought the dress last year, wore it once, fell out of love with it and haven't worn it since, this year I wanted something that looked nice but that didn't require a vast amount of terrifying shapewear underneath to wear on xmas day, as both my xmas dresses are super fitted lace pencil dresses and whilst I love them and feel all Mad Men in them not being able to breathe gets old quickly, and this fit the bill! I will be sure to tell Em about the table centrepiece too!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Debbie you look gorgeous!! And totally agree with Charlotte, love your dress. Fab pictures, thanks for sharing :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone, you are too kind!! I hope your first Christmas as a mummy was fantastic and that you all had a great time. xxxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...