Tuesday 7 September 2010

Moving - and shaking

Posting is going to be a bit thin on the ground for the foreseeable future. We put the guest house on the market in June thinking it would take anything up to 2 years to sell. We accepted an offer last week! So of course we went house hunting. My plan was to find somewhere that I would love not because it was perfect, in a fantastic location, with loads of space, a great garden, no chain and incredibly well priced but just because it was mine and I didn't have to share it with 13 random strangers 7 days a week, 50 weeks a year. Of course what I managed to find is somewhere I love for all of those reasons. My heart is set. And I am sick to my core. There are so many What if's.. between now and moving in that I can hardly stand it. Top of that list is "what if ... my husband kills me and buries me under the patio because I wont stop stressing" Thats a very real possibility, believe me. Wish me luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...