Friday 16 July 2010

ALU - Graduation mani

Lazy little blogger that I am this week I am making the most of the other fantastic blogs I love to read, first Rebecca's Illamasqua scoop and now this. I absolutely love All Lacquered Up and it was my first ever nail blog, I had no idea there were others out there that were as sad as me and what amazes me is that these people are in the gifted and talented pool of people making up our world, not the drifting and hopeless you might expect for someone obsessed with all things beauty (I count myself in the latter category btw!)! Please, how utterly gorgeous is this graduated mani, from CND teal to sparkly purple - truly inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...