Sunday 29 August 2010

Organic Surge - Overnight Sensation Night Cream

Saw this reviewed on A Model Recommends and decided that I would have to check this range out when I was next in Boots. Ruth's reviews are really good and although she frequently reviews products that are a little out beyond the means of a frugal blogger she often suggests a less expensive alternative, which I really like about her blog.

On the basis that Ruth was loving this I thought I really ought to give it a go, frankly any product a 20 something model is using probably doesn't have to work too hard, totally different story on a 44 year old, rather lived in face!

DSCI0014

The first thing I noticed is the delicious scent. It reminds me of something else I have used and its bugging me that I cant think what it is. It has, obviously, a rose geranium scent which is really soothing, perfect for a night cream. The cream itself is dense, again great in a night cream especially if your 44 year old lived in face tends to be dry into the bargain. I found that it soaked in well and left a layer on my face that I liked. Used a mask on Friday that I think I might have issues with and my skin has been red and a bit stressed since, this cream calmed it down really nicely. Sadly when I woke up this morning I didn't really look like Ruth. But for £7.99 that was perhaps expecting a little too much! My skin did feel soft and well moisturised and much calmer than it has done since Friday. The cream comes in a nice heavy weight jar and the packaging is very attractive.

DSCI0015

Whilst I was in Boots I had a play with some of the other products in the range, the Sensitive cleanser is next on my wish list, it has a lovely lemony fragrance and the eye gel was very cooling so that's a possible for the future too. Thanks Ruth for sharing a great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...