Friday 1 October 2010

Little bit of weekend cheer!



Photobucket

No 7 Speed dry in Blackberry, Rimmel Vinyl (sad but true; I prefer these to my new Chanel) in Lovesick and freebie L'Occitane shea butter hand cream, could be me but has a bit of a baby poo niff to it. Yea, your right it probably is me. Gave up trying to upload the rotated image from Photobucket, cba trying any more.


Post update - that photo was the other way round yesterday evening. Not the right way up but horizontal to the left, now its horizontal to the right. Or was that wine stronger than I thought??!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the Rimmel Vinyl glosses. So you rate them then?? LOVE the nail varnish. Wonder how I have missed that beauty?!!? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, I seriously do, they are much less sticky than the Chanel, although I did lie its not an aqualumiere gloss its one of the others so maybe that makes a difference, either way Rimmel ones are lush, have roped Em in as my "lip" model and am going to make her wear the 2 Rimmel and the one Chanel and take proper photos with good light and my grown up camera tomorrow. Blackberry is lovely and if I can make a half decent job of putting it on will post pics of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh goodie. Shall look forward to piccies tomorrow then ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...