Tuesday 5 October 2010

Somethings in life are non-negotiable.

Photobucket

I rest my case.

My old ones just upped and died Saturday morning so I have been using Em's hossing great ones, but they dont really work. Didn't bother this morning as knew these were en route - more on that in a mo - Steve eventually said to me "what have you done to your hair, is it those straighteners that have made it look like that?" when I explained that that was my hair sans straighteners and without a £95 emergency purchase Saturday morning this is how I'd always look he looked at me in horror and said "money well spent".

Lookfantastic.com - am I ever impressed, ordered Saturday morning, email last night to say en route, email this morning to confirm en route, email a bit later to say they will be delivered between 9.31 and 10.31am - they arrived at 10am!! Well done Lookfantastic.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...