Saturday 15 May 2010

My Birthday pressie

Had a fantastic birthday, far nicer than a 44th has any right to be! Met Em from work and we got the train to Leeds so that I could go to the Pandora shop and get some new beads for my bracelet. Got the light green stripe from my sister, the pale blue stripe from my mum and the blue and jade flower ones from Steve, Em and Tom. I love this bracelet!

Photobucket

Then Em and I had smoked salmon sandwiches at Harvey Nichols. Book club in the evening was even more of a celebration with champagne and lemoncello cocktails - like drinking lemon meringue pie! and a proper birthday party tea laid on by Anna complete with cheese and pineapple on sticks, cocktail sausages and party hats and Lisa had made the most fab choc birthday cake. So all in all I was spoilt rotten and had a fantastic time, lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday Debbie! Your bracelet is gorgeous ;o)x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...