Friday 28 January 2011

FOTD - Sin and Hustle




Eyes - UDPP, Sin on lower lid, Hustle into crease, Darkhorse upper and lower lash line, smidge of naked below lower lash line to soften.  L'Oreal telescopic mascara. Clinique ultra fine brow pencil in soft brown.

Face - Bobbi Brown Moisturising foundation (its an on/off love affair and I can't commit!) MAC creamblush in Lilicent and Pixi highlighter (so not me, so loving it!)

Lips - Bobbi Brown lip pencil in Cocoa, Creamy lip colour in Heather Buff.

Sin is super shimmery so decided any brow highlighting would be a lily gilded.  Hustle is lovely, blended into sin it takes on an almost purpley hue, very soft and neutral looking.  Seriously have never had so much fun doing my eyes!  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm soooo pleased you love that palette Debbie *phew!* I use Sin pretty much every day. So easy to work with. Loving Darkhorse at the mo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today. I recently purchased the Naked Palette as well. You look fantastic in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne - Thank you! They are all just so useable aren't they, I know Em has got her eye on Half Baked for today.

    Moonchime - Hi, welcome and thanks for taking the time to comment! It is such a versatile palette isn't it, will nip over and check out your blog to see what you have been doing with it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...