Monday 24 January 2011

Skin advice needed, please!

Skin having some kind of weird melt down.  Even as a teenager I never got spots and in spite of having rosacea and associated pimples I never get a proper spot.  Now rather than spots I am suddenly getting very large, very sore lumps on my face, last weeks was on my chin, this weeks on my nose which is bloody agony.  I wish I knew what was going on, if there are any skin care experts out there, or anyone who has experienced similar and can offer any help or suggestions please shout.  Unless you are Fran.  Last week when I asked the same question she reached under the counter, picked up a carrier bag and handed it to me with a raised eye brow.  Cheers love! 
Needless to say not planning any fotd any time soon!

Oh and still no sign of the Naked palette.

1 comment:

  1. I'd suggest you look for some products with B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. Even better if you can find a product with B3 and N-Acetyl Glucosamine, because they work incredibly well together for any type of spotty breakout.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...