Monday 31 January 2011

Sleek Scandalous Blush - quick heads up

Nipped into Superdrug to check this out on Saturday.  Had had a quick dip into a pot of Maybelline's new primer - which is basically exactly the same in texture and effect as Lancane anti-chaffing gel (a hint I got from the very clever Liplossiping!).  So anyway this is on my hand when I spot the red blush, had a dip into that to swatch on my hand thinking it was going to be a nightmare only to find that it was incredibly blendable and could be taken down to give a really nice sheer finish.  Was well impressed.  Then remembered the primer was on that hand and so tried it on the other.  Ah, maybe not!  Once it was on it was on and not going anywhere, rub all you like! So def one to use in moderation!

Sleek Scandalous Blush
 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Sleek products. The 2 closest Superdrug's to me don't stock it though, so I have to travel a bit if to see it grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic, that is a pain isn't it. If I hadn't just got the UD Naked palette, did I mention that I had got it???!, I would have def bought the Storm palette on Saturday and would recommend it, lots of nice neutrals and a good mix of shimmer and matte too, well worth a google I think! Thanks for commenting, its nice to hear from you!x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, I always read comments and reply and I love not feeling like I am talking to myself! dx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...